|Duration: ۸ days/ 7 nights|
|Location||Tehran, Shiraz, Isfahan, Kashan, Tehran|
|Start time||Two hours before viewing|
|This tour includes|
|This tour is not included|
The trip provides you the opportunity to explore the history of Ancient Persia and the spirit of the modern Iran. Discover the ancient secrets and modern complexities of this influential land and enjoy the atmospheric teahouses and bustling bazaars.
Starting in Tehran, you will journey across the country through magnificent mosques, elegant historical buildings and colorful gardens, learning about the traditions and cultures of a land whose influence has been felt for thousands of years.
Day 1: Arrive Tehran –Sightseeing of the Iranian capital after checking-in to hotel. O/N in Tehran.
• Iran National Museum (Also known as Archeological Museum of Iran)
• The Golestan Palace
• Tehran Grand Bazaar
• Glassware and Ceramic Museum
Day 2: Shiraz – Check out of the hotel and fly to Shiraz. Half day city tour of the splendid city of Shiraz, starting in the afternoon. O/N in Shiraz.
• Eram Garden (UNESCO Site)
• Tombs of Hafez and Sa`adi
• Vakil Mosque & the Bazaar
• Karim Khan Citadel
• Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque
Day 3: Shiraz /isfahan– Drive to Isfahan en route a visit of the remains of the ancient Persian Empires’ sites. O/N in Isfahan.
• Persepolis Complex (UNESCO Site)
• Rock tombs of Naqsh-e-Rostam
• Pasargadae (The tomb of Cyrus the Great)
Day 4: Isfahan – A full day city tour of Isfahan known as Nesf-e-Jahan (Half of the world).
• Naghsh-e-Jahan Square (UNESCO Site)
• Ali Qapu Palace
• Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
• Imam Mosque
• The Bazaar .
• Isfahan old bridges (Si-o-seh & Khaju Bridges)
Day 5: Isfahan–
• Chehel Sotun Palace (UNESCO Site)
• Vank Cathedral Museum
• Jameh Mosque
• Hasht Behesht Palace
Day 6: Isfahan / Kashan / Tehran – Drive to Tehran, en route stop in the historic city of Kashan. O/N in Tehran.
• Fin Garden (UNESCO Site)
• Sialk Hill (Tepe Sialk)
• The Borujerdi House
• Agha Bozorg Mosque & Madrasa
Day 7: Tehran– Half day city tour. O/N in Tehran.
• The Sa’d Abad Palace (The Green and the White Palaces)
Day 8: Tehran– Check out and transfer to the IKA airport.