Day 1: Arrive Tehran – Sightseeing of the Iranian capital after checking-in to hotel. O/N in Tehran.
• Iran National Museum (Also known as Archeological Museum of Iran)
• The Golestan Palace
• Tehran Grand Bazaar
• Glassware and Ceramic Museum
Day 2: Tehran– Full day city tour. O/N in Tehran.
• Carpet Museum of Iran
• The Sa’d Abad Palace (The Green and the White Palaces)
• Tajrish Bazaar
Day 3: Tehran / Anzali – Check out of the hotel. Drive to Anzali, en route visit of Masouleh. O/N in Anzali.
• Masouleh, Rock Village
Day 4: Anzali / Ardabil / Tabriz– Visit Anzali Lagoon and drive to Tabriz, en route visit of Ardabil. O/N in Tabriz.
• Anzali Lagoon
• Safi-ad-din Ardabili Mausoleum
Day 5: Tabriz / Jolfa– Visit Armenian monastery in Jolfa and city tour of Tabriz. O/N in Tabriz.
• St. Stepanos Armenian Monastery
• The Great Bazaar of Tabriz
• The Blue Mosque
• Saat Tower
Day 6: Tabriz / Hamadan –Check out of the hotel. Drive to Hamadan. O/N in Hamadan.
• Avecina tomb
Day 7: Hamadan / Kermanshah– Half day city tour of Hamadan. Drive to Kermanshah after lunch. O/N in Kermanshah.
• Hegmataneh Hill
• Ganjnameh Inscriptions
Day 8: Kermanshah / Ahwaz–Drive to Ahwaz early in the morning, en route visit of Taq-e Bostan and Shush. O/N in Ahwaz.
• Taq-e Bostan
• Choqa Zanbil
• Tomb of Daniel
Day 9: Ahwaz / Shiraz–Visit Shushtar, Ahwaz province. Drive to Shiraz. O/N in Shiraz.
• Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System (UNESCO Site)
Day 10: Shiraz –Full day city tour of the splendid Shiraz. O/N in Shiraz.
• Eram Garden (UNESCO Site)
• Tombs of Hafez or Sa`adi
• Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque
• Vakil Mosque & the Bazaar
Day 11: Shiraz / Isfahan –Drive to Marvdasht to visit the remains of the ancient Persian Empires’ sites. O/N in Isfahan.
• Persepolis Complex (UNESCO Site)
• Rock tombs of Naqsh-e-Rostam
• Pasargadae (The tomb of Cyrus the Great)
Day 12: Isfahan Full day city tour of Isfahan known as Nesf-e-Jahan (Half of the world). O/N in Isfahan.
• Naghsh-e-Jahan Square (UNESCO Site)
• Ali Qapu Palace
• Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
• Imam Mosque
• The Bazaar
• Isfahan old bridges (Si-o-seh & Khaju Bridges)
Day 13: Isfahan–City tour of Isfahan. O/N in Isfahan.
• Chehel Sotun Palace (UNESCO Site)
• Vank Cathedral Museum
• Jameh Mosque
• Hasht Behesht Palace
Day 14: Isfahan / Kashan /Tehran– Check out of the hotel. Drive to Tehran, en route visit of Kashan and Abyaneh. O/N in Tehran.
• Fin Garden (UNESCO Site)
• Sialk Hill (Tepe Sialk)
• The Borujerdi House
• The Historical Village of Abyaneh
Day 15: Tehran – Depart from IKA airport.
Services about this Tour:
-Professional Cultural Guide
-Visit the booths of crafts